Our warranty service covers electric hair tools purchased from A80 Paris on the official website (a80paris.com) or from authorized retailers and distribution channels only.
The warranty eligibility period of your product (1-10 years) depends on the specific product you purchased and other aspects of the sale – Always refer to the individual product page on the website for full information.
To be eligible for our warranty service, you’ll need to provide a proof of purchase at the time of warranty redemption. Please remember to save your purchase receipt or order confirmation email. For in-store purchases, you are also required to register your hair tool within 14 days of your purchase date to activate your warranty.
Should we find your product defective, we will replace it with a similar product of the same model (discontinued models will be replaced by an existing model). However, the design/colour of your replacement may be different, and will be assigned at the company’s discretion.
All returned defective products, accessories and their parts shall become the property of A80 Paris and are non-returnable to the customer. A80 Paris will not issue any report in relation to the conditions and follow up details of the product.
We are fully committed to providing you service for the products you had purchased. However, please note that our warranty does not cover the following instances:
1. Damage caused by abuse or misuse, including but not limited to dropping the item, plugging it into an incompatible power outlet, using an incompatible voltage setting, exposing the item to water or otherwise neglecting to follow the instructions on the product packaging.
2. Damaged products that had been subject to deliberate tampering or attempted repair.
3. Hair tools we deem are not defective.
4. Hair tools that have not been registered for warranty service within 14 days of purchase (when bought in-store).
To redeem your warranty, please follow the steps below:
1. Please click on claim button on the warranty section on your account and fill the form.
2. If your request has been approved, you will receive an email within 2 working days, with a link to settle an administrative fee of $23.
3. If we reject your application, you will receive an email detailing the reason/s of refusal.
4. Once your fee payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email, including a return address for you to ship your defective product to. Please print out the confirmation email and include it in the returned parcel.
5. Securely pack your product along with the printed confirmation in a suitable packaging (ideally the original box).
6. We will notify you on the best way to ship the product back to us, in a secure and trackable manner.
7. Once we receive and process the returned product, we will send you your new replacement product. We will also provide you with a tracking number for the package. Replacements are sent via standard shipping, and usually take 10 working days to arrive.
A80 Paris reserves the right of final decision in any dispute arising regarding warranty service, and may change the terms & conditions of this policy at any time without prior notice.